Thursday, May 26, 2011

On the Path of Life

On a path to a place I’ve never seen,
I’ve been drawn there as a cruel temptation.
Have I shaken hands with the devil?
Have I been fooled by the warmth of his greeting?

An unwanted cycle of repertoires,
patterns of anger and vicious hate.
Demanding to be heard,
though I am over powered.
Lost in the webs of the past,
torn in the ones of the present.
This dream never fades.

Trying to gain success but falling through the ground.
Finding the real hidden treasures,
the forbidden,
the only strand of hope.
Darkness overcomes me.
Have I lost?

Freedom rings through the harmony of peaceful bells.
My confidence is unable to be destroyed.
On the path of discovering myself,
my purpose,
the meaning of dreams.
I am stronger,
undefeated.
There is hope,
I can see it.

I found the hidden jewels,
the secret is the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment