Monday, May 30, 2011

Recipe of a superb soup

There was a row carrot’s
There was a row of lettuce
Delicious, luscious strawberries
Rising in my grandpa’s private grounds
Tomatoes, potatoes and such
Totalling them all together
Creates a superb soup

In my pocket...

From my front backpack pocket
I pull out my daily essentials
Start off with my hair tie- a girl’s best friend
I carry my daily school supplies
White out, yellow highlighter and blue pen
I can’t go anywhere without my wallet
And my keys that carry my souvenirs
Although I never really went on these trips
One day, I will
Last but not least
My special item- my baby
My blackberry bold
Id be lost without it

Flower Petals

Examining these
Pee-wee
Pint-sized
Petite
Flower petals
Is
Disheartening
It annoys me
Moreover
Puts me to sleep

Examining these
Huge
Gigantic
Flower petals
Is a
Happy
Content moment
It amuses
Interests
Charms me

Orange

Oranges have never tasted so good
Especially when pulling them right
Off the orange tree
This tree was right in the middle,
It glowed from all the others
Containing a one of a kind
Orange
Its dimpled skin
Its startling smell
Each slice having its own touch
Of juicy orange juice, making
My hands all sticky
It was worth it!

Typical Allsion

Typical Allison
Twirling a hair strand in her hand
Laughing a little louder
Is it just a group of teenage boys
Typical Allison
Everyone knows you’re beautiful
Stop complaining about your looks
The extra attention is not necessary
Typical Allison
Leave me for others
They will never treat you like I do
Do you even care?
Typical Allison
I question where we stand
Best friends? Friends? Acquaintances?
I wish we could go back to the beginning
Typical Allison
I
Miss
You

What if…

What if
I won the lottery, at age 17, richest teenager in the world?
What if
I became a CEO, dressing professional everyday
What if
I could travel the world whenever I wanted, I would never be home
What if
I owned the biggest house on the block, hide and go seek would be the best
What if
I became the second female prime minister, Canada would be a better place
What if
Criminal Minds gave 24/7, I would never get off my couch

I wish…

I wish
We could live on mars, living with aliens sounds good
I wish
We had communication with above, it’s always good to keep in contact
I wish
School was a job, and then I wouldn’t mind coming at all
I wish
I won the lottery more than once, than I would really be set for life
I wish
For world peace, then maybe the world wouldn’t come to an end!

Haiku #1

Baby please don’t go
If I wake up tomorrow
Would you still be here?
-Mike Posner

Haiku#2

Pink fuzzy lint
These are my favourite socks
Wear them everywhere

Pink Fuzzy Lint

My mother is going to kill me
Everywhere I walk around
This house
Pink fuzzy lint follows
What can I do?
These are my favourite socks

No comments:

Post a Comment