Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Reality

I sit here anxious, unease, edgy
With deep breaths, I try to stay calm

No way out

I lose all control of my hands, head, and soul
And I lose all feeling in my limbs
My vision begins to blur
And I find myself in a new world
A world of despair, pain, hate...
A blazing inferno of darkness

No way out

Everything has changed, all is gone...
The person I used to be, the person I wanted to become, the person I could have been today....

Gone, with no way out

I've lost myself and the one's who surrounded me, in the midst of trying to save myself

Gone, with no way out

Reality has finally hit me...
I begin to feel light headed, and numb
I sit here, slowly coming back to our present world

Faced with reality...
Reality of never returning to the past, and who I once was
This is my world,

Gone, with no way out...

No comments:

Post a Comment