Thursday, June 9, 2011

A World Of Memories

As I search for my ttc tickets at the bottom of my wallet, I feel a rush of unstableness
I can't feel them, so how will I get home?
As I pull items out, I OPEN a portal of memories

A head cheerleader pass picture from Chuckie Cheese,
GREAT DAY SPENT WITH MY BESTFRIENDS

A yellow sword that matches Stephanie's black one
FROM THE AWKWARD NIGHT AT DUFF'S

My ugly driver's license
WITH A DROWSY PICTURE IN MEMORY OF THE FIRST TIME I FAILED

A picture of my favourite three little boys
THAT MAKES MY HEART SMIRK WITH THE REMINDER OF MY UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR THEM

Oh, how could i forget this house key...
THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I'VE HAD TO STAY LOCKED OUTSIDE IN THE COLD

The wallet holds memories that have let me feel at ease
Perhaps i shall walk home today?

No comments:

Post a Comment