Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Poems

Narrative Poem
My 1st day of kindergarten
Was full of nervousness
And shyness
A terrifying feeling
I was approached
By a young girl
“Hi, I’m Kathleen”
“I’m Selena”
We ran towards the swings
Taking turns
Pushing each other
“Can we be best friends?”
“Ya, best friends
Forever
And EVER
And EVER!”
“Life fairytales”
We hugged for about
Half a minute with
S S
M E
I L
on our faces.


Haiku Poems
Baby please don’t go,
If I wake up tomorrow,
Would you still be here?
- Please Don’t Go, Mike Posner


No voicemail from calls,
write on my own Facebook wall...
Maybe I need friends?


Stop calling me here.
Can’t hear and I’m partying.
Can’t text while drinking


Haiku Poems part 2
I am so hungry,
I can eat a big fat horse,
To fill my tummy.


Up in the blue sky,
There are wonderful things that
Want to find a home.


Inspirational Line Poem
I am not afraid
To keep on living,
I am not afraid
To walk this world
A L O N E
I am not afraid
To keep breathing,
I am not afraid
To be
I N D E P E N D E N T
I am afraid
To live in this cold world
Without your
L
O
V
E



Cliche Poem

there are plenty of fish in the sea
plenty of w o r m s
maybe

d
a
n
g
l
i
n
g

off a fishing h
o k
o
waiting to be eaten

LOVE BITES!



Something I Ate
PASTA
P A S T A
P A S T A
Tasted delicious
Yesterday,
And
Today,
I find myself waking up
And craving for more.
The image wanders in my
B
R
A
I
N
& the taste waters my
M
O
U
T
H


Things In My Wallet Poem
A wallet full of
S U R P R I S E S
A wallet with photo id’s
Store cards
Season Passes
Driver license
Debit Card
Visa
Cash&Coins
And most
I P R A T Y
M O T N L

A wallet with a
Saint pendant
To keep me SAFE
&PROTECTED.



Cookie PoemDelicious
R
D O
N U

BIG
Or
Small

Thick
Or
Thin

Black
Or
White

Food!



Summer Poem

Heated weather,
Short shorts or haulters,
Bikinis and swimming,
Amusement parks,
The beach,
Vacation,
A season,
S U M M E R.

No comments:

Post a Comment