Wednesday, February 3, 2010

melanie

Rules poem

Raise your hand up high,
Be in complete uniform,
On time,
Sit in my class now,
Follow my instructions,
My rules aren’t difficult
They’re probably nicer than when your
Pals were in school
Just
Don’t talk back
Complete your work
Don’t leave your newspapers behind
And be on time
That’s all I ask
All I expect you to do
Is
LEARN
Just follow my rules and we will like
Each other for a
VERY long
Time
I promise.


Holding on and letting go Poem

This furry friend
Has been around for a
Long time,
Sure it has
Its travelled, flew, ran, jumped. Read
All with me.
As its body parts
Start coming apart
I feel bad, I love it
So very much but I have
To give it up for the rest of my
Life.
I’ve hold on to it for a very
LONG TIME, now I got to stay
Good-bye for a VERY
LONG TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment